Drug name: Chantix, Champix
Generic name: Varenicline
Use: Smoking cessation
Chantix is a drug which is prescribed to assist with quitting smoking. It is used as part of an overall stop smoking program which includes behavior changes by way of counselling to help kick the habits associated with smoking nicotine. The active ingredient is varenicline, which is a drug that prevents the pleasurable effects of smoking in the brain. Your doctor may recommend it for other purposes not listed. Call us today to for Pfizer Chantix (tablets, maintenances pack, and starter pack) over the phone 1-866-920-3784 (toll-free) or email us.
Chantix Side Effects
The possible Chantix side effects include:
• Dry mouth, unpleasant taste in your mouth;
• Nausea (may persist for several months);
• Sleep problems (insomnia) or unusual dreams;
• Stomach pain, indigestion, constipation, gas;
• Weakness, tired feeling.
More serious side effects may include:
• Chest pain or pressure, tight feeling in your neck or jaw, pain spreading to your arm or shoulder, vomiting, sweating, general ill feeling;
• Easy bruising, unusual bleeding, blood in your urine or stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
• Feeling light-headed or short of breath;
• Fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
• Sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
• Sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
• The first sign of any blistering type of skin rash, no matter how mild.
Chantix Safety in Pregnancy and Children
Before purchasing, tell your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions:
• A history of depression or mental illness;
• Heart disease, circulation problems;
• Kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
Chantix is pregnancy category C and is not known whether it could harm to an unborn baby. You must consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding. Chantix and Varenicline are suitable for use in adults over 18 years.
“I bought my drugs from Canada Pharmacy Online very recently, and I was very happy with the way that my custom was dealt with by the team. The site was easy to order from, and they have been very helpful in processing my order efficiently.” – Sarah, DC
Chantix (Varenicline) may cause constipation, drowsiness, diarrhea, dry mouth, gas headache, tender or bleeding gums. Other side effects that may occur are nausea taste changes, trouble sleeping, and vomiting. While taking Chantix (Varenicline) if you experience any weakness, vision changes, or weight gain, dizziness, or joint or muscle pain you should contact your doctor immediately. No known allergies have been reported, but if you do have an allergic reaction consult your doctor before proceeding to take this medication.
The content on this page has been supplied to CanadaPharmacOnline by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website.
CanadaPharmacyOnline relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the medical efficacy, accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a health professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy.
We affiliate with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, and the United States.
The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions.
The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.
All prices are in US dollars.