Drug name: Levitra
Generic name: Vardenafil, Vilitra
Use: Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence
Levitra is prescribed to men to treat erection problems, also known as erectile dysfunction (ED). This is a condition where it is difficult or impossible to have an erection naturally. The active ingredient is Vardenafil, which works by loosening up the muscles to help blood flow to and from the penis. It can only work if you are sexually stimulated and will not increase your sexual appetite. It is not a cure for ED, however it does help you to have an erection and maintain it. ED is most common in men over the age of thirty; however it can occur at any age in men. Levitra drug helps to uphold an erection for a long enough periods for sexual intercourse. People who have or have had an enlarged prostate (BPH) and those with depression disorders are more prone to ED, as are people who have problems with blood pressure, cholesterol conditions or heart conditions. Levitra is a drug that is commonly prescribed for patients suffering from ED. We currently have brand Bayer Levitra (5mg, 10mg, 20mg), Levitra dispersible tablets (10mg), and generic Vardenafil (10mg, 20mg) available in stock.
Levitra Side Effects
The possible Levitra side effects include:
• Chest pain, pain spreading, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
• Irregular heartbeat;
More serious side effects include:
• Erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer; or seizure (convulsions);
• Feeling light-headed, fainting;
• Shortness of breath;
• Sudden vision loss; ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss; vision changes;
• Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
Levitra Safety in Pregnancy and Children
Before purchasing, tell your doctor if you have one of the following medical conditions:
• A bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
• A blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
• A personal or family history of "Long QT syndrome";
• A physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease);
• A recent history (in the past 6 months) of a heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure;
• A stomach ulcer;
• An eye disorder such as retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
• Hearing or vision problems, history of vision loss;
• Heart disease, heart rhythm problems;
• High or low blood pressure;
• Liver disease, kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
• Or if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Your doctor should determine the dose for Levitra. It is not directed for the use of women or children.
“Using Levitra has helped me be more confident again” – Christopher, Portland
The generic alternative is not manufactured by the company that makes the brand product.
The content on this page has been supplied to CanadaPharmacOnline by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website.
CanadaPharmacyOnline relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the medical efficacy, accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a health professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy.
We affiliate with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, and the United States.
The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions.
The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.
All prices are in US dollars.